With the huge amount of data available to us every day, a well-built and designed dashboard reports is one of the best ways to interpret and communicate large quantities of information. Learn how to synthesise information into a logical framework,ummarise it into a meaningful format, and then display the summary into easy-to-read tables and graphs. Learn the principles of
good dashboard design, as well as the tools to implement and build a dashboard using your existing Excel tools and skills (and
perhaps a few you didn’t know you had!) This is a two day lesson.
• This master class is packed with Techniques for Using Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts & Dashboards in Excel in Projects, Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Service Department.
• This course will equip delegates to analyze data sets and build dashboards with PivotTables and other Excel tools. It also introduces Power Pivot to provide lookups across data sets.
• You must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010/2013. Learn advanced tips and tricks from our Excel Guru. Learn the Best Tricks to Transform Data into Information, and become an Excel Ninja.
You Will Learn How To: Leaming Objectives This intensive course is very hands-on and practical
• Design a dashboard to improve data visualisations.
• Analyse data with PivotTables and PivotCharts.
• Dynamically control PivotTables with slicers.
• Visualise data changes with conditional formatting, and more …
• Excel PivotTables: Building Dashboards.
• Master key steps to get the most out of Excel functionality to improve your report design skills.
• Select which advanced formulas are appropriate to achieve different results.
• Streamline dashboard building by applying best practice functions, tools and techniques.
• Apply commonly-used formulas to your dashboards in new and different ways.
• Learn to build a quick and easy-to-use Excel dashboard which can measure and interpret the performance of your company with the click of a button.
• Expedite and enhance the decision-making process with your dynamic analytical reports.
• Maximise your analytical abilities by learning conventional and new approaches of report design.
Truly Hands-On Experience:
• Creating PivotTables and PivotCharts
• Expressing KPls with conditional formatting
• Synchronising multiple data views with slicers
• Connecting multiple tables of data, and more …